04 August 2010

Goodbyes and Parties

I can't believe one week from today I will have been on a plane for several hours heading to Bangkok. Time flew by! Can someone actually slow these last 7 days down so I can take it all in and say goodbye to everyone that I can?

My going away party is tonight. I'm hoping to see some good friends, new and old. I'm going to miss everyone so much! I've made some really great friends since moving to Nashville last December and they will truly be missed. I see lots of skyping in my future!

I feel like I have so much to do in these 7 days, and so much to enjoy. I'm hoping to even make it to a Braves game this weekend to spend time with college friends and see my favorite baseball player in his possible last season. It's hard to believe I won't be around next summer to enjoy American baseball, but perhaps I will find a Thai alternative?

Next time I write, I'm sure I'll be even more frazzled than I am right now, so it should be interesting. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment