30 June 2010

40 glorious days.

Today is officially 40 days!!!! I can't believe I'm doing this on my own. It still doesn't feel real when I tell people I'm moving to BANGKOK! I usually get shocked looks, people who think I'm crazy, and people who think I'm doing something amazing. I'd like to think I'm doing something amazing. I'm going to come back completely different and I can't wait. 

We are going to start cleaning out my car next week so that we can put it up for sale soon! I can't believe I'm selling my little Sentra, that car has seem me through some ups and downs. I'm glad to get rid of it though. It'll be weird when I come back to the States and start out with nothing - not even a car.

I feel really luck to be able to start my life over completely. I've been feeling stuck and know that traveling, seeing other cultures, and volunteering is going to get me right where I need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment