23 June 2010

BANGKOK bound!

Well, after a lot of thought and difficulty, I turned down the very gracious offer from HESS this morning. HESS is the school in Taiwan that seems pretty amazing, they have a great support system for their teachers and even teach programs in culture shock. It was such a hard decision for me because the contract was great and the school was great. I started researching Taiwan and just couldn't see myself living there. I'd be on an island so travel would be much more difficult than in Bangkok. Even just looking at the pictures of Taiwan it seems so much less vivid than Bangkok. My mind is made up. My flight is book. My down payment on school is complete. My life is changing... I am moving to Bangkok, Thailand in 46 days and could NOT be happier! :) Thank you GOD! Can't wait to eat some interesting foods and do some traveling!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    i saw your blog Ms. Coti Michele.
    I am interested to talk with Farang who teach english in Thailand. Love to travel and share ideas. Can you write to me exfutur at gmail

    ReplyDelete