24 June 2010

Reason #23435 Why I love Bangkok: Fashion!

On one of our many days spent wandering through Bangkok, we came across a little shop filled with beautiful dresses and skirts. It was in a small alleyway that otherwise we probably would have passed right up. I bought a skirt from the woman in the picture and it is one of the cutest skirts I own! I always get lots of compliments because it is so unique. You see shops like this and clothes everywhere in Bangkok! I came back to Tennessee with several dresses, shirts, sunglasses and my favorite - the skirt from this Thai woman. I can't wait to get to Bangkok and do some shopping! I'm sure that when (if) I come back to the US, I will have a completely new wardrobe. I get to have a fresh start with everything in life, including clothes! :)

4 comments:

  1. hi there!saw yr comment from my blog!so yr teaching english in bangkok rite now?wow im impressed!im actually plannin to take up TESOL soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not teaching there yet, I am moving there in 42 days actually to take a 6 week class to get TEFL certified and then I'll start teaching! I'm sooo excited and really nervous too! I can't wait though, it's going to be a great experience. I went to Bangkok last November and fell in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... I want to see the skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that skirt! It was adorable! I'm sure you brought it with you :) I miss you lady!!!

    This blog is great though, you're a very good writer. I'm obviously going back and catching up so I can be up-to-date when you post your next one. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete