08 September 2010

JJ Part 2!

I went to JJ (Chatuchak Market) on Sunday since I didn't have much to do. I had woken up at 7 AM Bangkok time to watch the LSU game via Skype (Geaux Tigers!). I went and had victory pancakes at JJ (they taste better when they are after a sweet, sweet victory) - the same ones I blogged about a few weeks ago. They were the yummy banana pancakes and an iced mocha. Talk about a good brunch after a good win!

I'm still constantly amazed about prices here in Bangkok. I was able to purchase that breakfast, 2 bottles of water, a bag for my school books (basically an oversized purse), a nice purple ceramic coffee mug, and 13 pairs for earrings for around $10.50 American dollars!!! How amazing is that??? I added a picture of all my beautiful earrings because it was such a great deal and they are good quality earrings. It never fails that I can find a good deal on something really awesome at JJ! One of my favorite places in Bangkok.

Also, today marks ONE MONTH that I've been a Bangkok resident! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment