18 September 2010

Bell Ringing at Wat Saket and Golden Mount in Bangkok!


Today I went to Wat Saket and Golden Mount here in Bangkok. It's a free Wat and overlook near Khao San Road. We bravely took a boat on the pier to the Wat and enjoyed a lovely day. I have lots of great pictures that are on my facebook page and I will be uploading them on here very soon. I haven't had as much time to update my blog lately with school, teaching this week, and a job interview! No complaints though, just busy! This picture here is at the overlook at Golden Mount. It was a rainy, hazy day but still an amazing view of the city. I highly recommend it to anyone. I also took a cool video of my friend ringing the bells at the Golden Mount. You walk along and ring all of the bells and at the end you bang this gong. You can check out the video here, on my YouTube account! Incredible day. Enjoy the video and here are a few pictures.... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment