03 October 2010

TEFL school...all work and a little play!


Well, I'm reaching the end of TEFL school to get my official teaching certificate. It's come and gone so quickly. I actually enjoyed it for the most part, although the amount I have actually learned is yet to be determined. I have definitely changed over the course of the 4 weeks, I get up in front of the class for presentations with little to no nervousness which is a HUGE step from the beginning. My very first presentation my teacher said that he was scared because I wasn't even breathing in between sentences. I definitely am breathing now! I've also slowed down my rate of speech drastically. It's amazing to see how each of us has changed, it's really a great thing to watch. Everyone has improved and I think we're all going to make great teachers. Here are some pictures from our class. We do work, but we also find time to play. All photos are courtesy of a classmate, Art Brondo. Thanks Art! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment