10 October 2010

Day 1 of teaching:

Well, it is finally here. I finished my TEFL certificate last week and start my first teaching job here in Bangkok tomorrow!!! I'll be teaching kindergarten at a school that I really like (I won't disclose where but it's a good school and the kids are too cute!). I can't wait for tomorrow! I am nervous and excited, but in a good way. The only negative is I'm basically on the other side of BKK until I move this weekend, so I'll be leaving here around 6:00 AM!!! That is SO early!

I'm shadowing the other kindergarten teacher for a few days to get a feel for things and then I'll be let loose with my teaching assistant. I am not sure what to expect...AT ALL! I have the class schedule per week but haven't received books or materials to begin my lesson plans. It will all work out though, I'm sure of it! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment