18 May 2010

Why Bangkok?



People keep asking me..."Why Bangkok?" like it's crazy that I could want to live in Thailand. A lot of people are misinformed or just completely uninformed about the country altogether and I'm here to tell you, it is NOT what you think! The people are kind, they work hard, they appreciate what they have...the country is beautiful, filled with ruins and crystal clear beaches...public transportation is cheap, commonly used...shopping is everywhere!!!! What is not to love? If that doesn't sell you on Bangkok, maybe this will. This is my real reason for wanting to live in Thailand...in pictures. :) These are all pictures taken from my trip in November 2009 to Bangkok, Thailand, when I fell in love with the country!


Khaosan Road...by far my favorite place in Bangkok! Hippie/Backpacker central. Loved it!

Me and my elephant friend outside of a temple in Thailand.

Sleeping Buddha...my favorite temple! Amazing. So breathtaking. I even got a permanent reminder of this place as soon as we left :)
For good luck at the Grand Palace in Bangkok




No comments:

Post a Comment