30 April 2010

The Dates They Are A-Changin'...

After going back and forth with myself numerous times, I have decided to wait until August to try and make my journey to Bangkok. This could all change again...we will be keeping a close eye on the political situation there as well as continuing to speak with locals. I will begin school at Text and Talk on August 16 and instead of taking the 4 week course, I will stay in school a couple of weeks longer for the 6 week course. These next couple of months will also be helpful so that I can earn some more money and have a little more of a cushion while I'm not making any money in school.

I'm still worried about what's going on over there but I'm hoping that things settle down before August. Some pictures that I see are amazing with literally thousands of soldiers lining the streets. There are people in Bangkok that are being optimistic that an ending to this will be soon so all I can do is hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment